Re: Summary of 1998 VR6 problems?

Well I've got the 98. Built in September. Took delivery in April. 5900 miles so
far.
I've had one problem requiring dealer attention. The Driver door speaker was
bad. Had it replaced no more problem. Wasn't thrilled with my dealer or his
service department though. THat has nothing to do with the car though. As far
as cold start stalling. My car has never stalled unless I pop the clutch with
no throttle. On maybe three occasions, it idles a little rough when i've
started it. But that only lasts for maybe two minutes. Otherwise I love the
car.