Re: Hot mirrors

>BTW. I feel like a total dipstick.  Instead of screwing out the pre-screen
>I cut it out.  Ah....what can I do now?
Unscrew the pre-screen's little rim/fastener circle of plastic?
 ... wob ... you love it ... ead ...
;)
-T
'95GLX black on black <leather>
 some styling mods, some performance mods
'84GLi silver on blue <leatherETTE>
 some styling mods, some performance mods

I have the only Volkswagon in the world which says, on its trunk lid:
VOLKS
VOLKSWAGON
     WAGON
<it's the GLi, not the GLX)

         /|     -=Thomas J. Boyer<cyng@lamere.net>=-     |\
         \|      -=Tsaim Kurros<pen.mip.net 4000>=-      |/