Re: muff-lahs

Hey Matt,

  I have a 95 GLX and did the Remus rear section.  I had the suitcase removed
and a pipe with a gentle bend put in to replace it.  Overall it sounds great(
not to loud, mild drone between 2-3k RPM), looks great( build quality
excellent), and overall performance seems maybe a little better, top end
especially.  I a happy with the purchase and would definately recommend it.
My buddy has the cat back Remus that cost like $700...  I think there is no
difference and I paid a fraction of that.

   good luck,

  jeff
  95 Vento VR6   mods....