Platinum Extended Warranty coverage and door locks

	My sister has a 96 Jetta GLS ( couldn't afford the X), and her
drivers side door lock came out with the key last week.  Not an unusual
problem, as I have read several times about it happening to  others on
the list.  She and my mom purchased the Platinum bumper to bumper
extended VW warranty for 7 years or 100,000 miles or something like
that,( I know it is 7 years, not sure on the mileage).  Her car has
37,000 miles on it.  I told her to take it to the dealer and have them
fix it under the bumper to bumper warranty.  I talked to her yesterday,
and the dealer said it wasn't covered under the bumper to bumper and
charged her $90 to fix the door lock.
  	 I was wondering what solutions those people with the door lock
had had with the dealer and it anyone has had it warranteed?

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]