Re: Learn your Lesson!

I've noticed my stock GLX tends to stop pulling around 5500 RPM.  I tend to shift
around this point.  I find the car pulls best between 4000 and 5500 RPMs.
Sometime, while at a low speed in 2nd gear step on the gas and hold your pedal
position. Watch the PRMs and pay closed attention to the push of the seat in you
back.  You should feel the push increase as RPMs approach 4k and 5k.  Holding the
pedal steady, you'll begin to feel the seat ease up on your back at some point
over 5400 - 5600 RPMs.  This way you'll learn your cars sweet torque spot. Hey,
with the "acceleration" in your back we COULD call it the cars G-Spot!!  :-)

You can also do this in 3rd.

Joe
AustinVW