RE: Learn your Lesson!

I've had my 98 for about six months and have yet to be challenger really
(it certainly isn't beacuse people in the DC/Balt. area are any smarter
:-)).

Anyways, if and when the time comes to put a move on someone, what do
you all recommend interms of shifting points etc.  I'll have to admit I
tend to drive my car kind of soft at times and am not an expert at
really pushing it.  However when the time comes, I want to be ready!

Thanks,
Steve

98 GLX Red/Black
20% Tint (looks great with Red and keeps that leather from getting too
f-ing hot)