No Subject

Hey VW People,

I just got back from Treffen '98 and it was great.  I met a few cool people
and they were more than happy to give me some tips/instructions/ideas about
my car. I higly recommend going next year.  I took some pictures that I will
get developed tomorrow and try to get them scanned.
One of the better parts was just the drive up there.  I met a couple of guys
along the way and we drove(raced) along 294 on the way.

It was a great time!

Chris
'97 Black Jetta GLX
Garret Chip, version .10

Chip Install Instuctions **Text and Pictures**
	http://members.iquest.net/~chrphill/index.html