Re: NEW Car} What should I buy ?

From: Robert Malinka <rmalinka@spec.net>
To: jettaglx@igtc.COM <jettaglx@igtc.COM>
Date: Saturday, August 01, 1998 2:50 AM
Subject: Re: NEW Car} What should I buy ?

>Hey Alejandro!
>
>You sound like you have inside info on what's coming our way.  Tell me more

Ahap.. That's true, but I can't tell the details or I can get into real
trouble.

>about that Jetta Turbo?  Is this the 1.8T engine?  You also mentioned you

Yes, the same that the Beetle '99 will have. I think it's the same the Audi
A4 Turbo has already.

>drove one? tell me more!!

>>Seen it, drove it, dreamed it... Jetta A4 Turbo is the last word...

Kind of a bad word game..

I've seen it (actually true), drove it, dreamed it.. Yeah, dreamed it..

Anyway, the car is a blast, and will definitively blast off other brands.
They didn't make a car, they made a KILLER CAR (but not for its passengers
of course). It has all the advanced passenger security that the A4 plattform
(Beetle is one of them) offer. I say Beetle, because everybody can see its
results. They are just amazing for a car of its size.

- Alejandro Lobos Kunstmann
  President/Founder
  Watercooled Club Mexico
  http://www.wp.com/seycom/epam