Autotech Q-Chip

John,

     I really like the Q-Chip.  The fact that they have a 30-day money
back guarantee and they had an ECU exchange program/desoldiering service
(which shouldn't be a concern for your '98) were major considerations.
However, I also had read positive reviews in European Car and Motor
Trend, and I had heard negative responses about the Neuspeed P-Chip.

     I noticed an immediate boost in throttle response after I installed
it.  There was definitely a noticeable difference and the engine did
indeed rev more freely.

     I would definitely recommend the Q-Chip, although I've heard great
things about the Garret Chip too.  However, the Garret is more expensive
(~$125 vs. $99) and Garret doesn't offer the same resources to back his
product up like Autotech does (at least I don't think he does).
Inquiries about the Garret Chip can be directed to the list; a few
members have it.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter