Re: Dirty Wheels

Mike,

     I have a '94, so the RZII honey-comb style wheels are even harder
to clean than your's.  I've used Eagle One wheel cleaner and also Armor
All Quicksilver.  Both are good, although the Armor All is probably more
effective; you just spray it on and hose it off after 30 sec.  However,
Quicksilver was recalled because it's too toxic (although it doesn't
affect the finish on the wheels).  I'm not sure if it's still on the
market.  Hopes this helps.

P.S. After you clean the wheels, wax them to prevent future worries.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter