Forced Air Induction Turbo Cooling Power System...phew

Why don't we just hook the AC compressor up to the airbox (with a fan of
course) and when we want a little boost we turn the AC on and BAM off we
go.  50 degree intake air can't be too bad.

Mark
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net

"In the highpoint of the space race, America felt it needed a ball point
pen to be used in space.  After considerable effort, time, and over a
million dollars invested, a pen was developed and it did actually work.
The Russians, faced with the same dilemma used a pencil..."