Re: really weird problem

Yep it happened to me the other day. I was on the freeway for about 40
minutes when all of a sudden when i let off the gas and it lost power as if
the engine had died. I noticed that my gas gauge was in the  red but not as
low as I have let it get before. As soon as I pressed the gas pedal again in
took off. Stopped  and filled up ASAP (thinking I was about to run out of
gas) and it hasn't happen since. I'm suspecting either my gas gauge is off a
bit or perhaps I let it get to low and I picked up something in the bottom
of my tank...95 GLX 32000 miles..