Re: Balancing tires

Guys,

My car is sitting up at the deal (they were doing the state inspection when the bad
tire were found) waiting for these Pirelli's to come in.  I'm cruising in my
roomy's Expedition while he's out of town on business. Anyway, long story short;
should I trust my dealer, who sells Audi, VW, Jaguar, Toyota, Cadillac and Olds, to
balance my tires properly??  This place is huge, over 100 service bays!  I'm hoping
someone there knows what there're doing.

Later,

Joe