Re: RANT Re: PREMIUM Radio / CD add on - Final word...

Both you guys kinda make me sick.  I came to this forum to learn a little
more about my car.  The "other" discussions not only waste my time, but
offend me.  I want info on the Jetta GLX and not useless cheap shots,
political agenda's, pride and attitudes, swearing (shows lack of tact and
maturity), using the Lord's name in ways not intended (this shows lack of
wisdom), and other non-constructive banter.  I am not judging you or your
lifestyles, I am saying "could we just talk about cars?"

I will not continue this discussion with either of you or others who have the
above listed problems sticking to the forum.  I would like to continue to
hear about my car.  I have thought about dropping out many times (from this
list) and will if the above continues.  If someone could tell me how to drop
I would appreciate it.

Tom Pardee
WI
97 Jetta GLX basically stock and a great commuter!