Re: Factory Changer vs Head Unit

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Vaso Bovan wrote:

> This is not so. The later (1996+) factory unit is of good/adequate quality
> for most human ears and has some features you lose if you install an
> aftermarket unit .

For some people, perhaps.  But the factory head unit (even the bose one)
deosn't cover a full 20Hz - 20KHz frequency range, so if you put a CD
changer in, you're not getting full "digital" sound.

I'll go see if I can dig up the specs.

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************