Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:37:17 -0500
From: "S. Joseph Mann" <joem@pswtech.com>
To: storey@intr.net
Subject: Chillin...

Na, I just like being an antagonist. I'm really not a prick. I swear!

Although, the Corrado guys have given me crap before about questions
concerning GLX's and GTI's.  They do strike me as puritans, somewhat.
Personally, I agree with you, we're all VW owner's and should stick
together.

Later,

Joe

- --------------A361FE817CCD4C53F13F8BE3--