Re: In need of service

At 02:55 PM 9/10/97 +0000, you wrote:
>To Christoper G. Janus
>
>I used to live in Manassas Va. and was very pleased with the service I
>received there. I wish I still lived there. The dealers here in Pgh Pa
>are incompetent. I keep goint back to them for the same problems.
>Try Manassas VW-Hyundai.

Which dealer are you going to? There aren't that many... DAY in
Monroeville, Day-Apollo in Coraopolis, Billco in Wexford, King in New
Castle...

I bought my 1997 GLX at Apollo VW/Subaru which was bought out by Day. I
know the service manager there (personal friend) and can get a pretty
honest shake. If you need help, I'll be glad to take your problem directly
to him. Email me personally if I can be of assistance.

Thom