Re: In need of service

<< I live in the Washington D.C. area and need to have some routine service
 done on my 95 GLX (stock).  Can anybody recommend a good dealer or
 service station?  I used to live in Rockville, MD and was very
 displeased with Congressional VW.  Thanks.

 Chris

Chris,

I use Springfield for all my work and I think they're better than average.
 My college roommate used to drive down from New Jersey to use Springfield.
 Although, I'm not quite that impressed.  They are hard to find though,
they're near the Outback on Backlick road.

Dave
spiderfam@aol.com
97 GLX