Re: Volkswagon CD changer

In a message dated 97-09-07 17:41:35 EDT, tfp@tsil.net writes:

<< Khan,

 I am having the Clarion 6 CD changer put in my car this week. I was
 DEFINITIVELY told that the factory unit WILL NOT control the 12 CD changer!
 This information is via a Clarion sales rep, a local Clarion dealer and was
 confirmed by a Crutchfield Audio technician.

 You can update your data with this information per your request.

 Thom >>

Another option that I took advantage of is the in-dash CD Player used in the
Corrado model.  It was not difficult to install and works great.  I prefer in
dash myself.  If any of you are interested, let me know. I'll give you the
details.

Erik
97 GLX