Re: Gas Pedal Hazard/New member.

pop out the left side plastic piece, where the abs light is, just to the
left of the light switch.  take out the light switch. now you can take
out the screw that holds on the left side of the cowl around the cluster
panel. do the same on the right, take out the cowel, two more screws on
each side of the cluster, then just tilt it forward, carefull untwist
the bad bulb.

jim
96 GLX