Re: Volkswagon CD changer

At 06:04 PM 9/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Thom,
>
>I just bought a Jetta GLX WITH the Bose system.  It sounds great!  I am
>interested in either swapping out the head unit for a AM/FM/CD or
>purchasing a 6 disc changer.  My local dealer is asking $510 for the
>factory changer!!!!!
>
>Any other options?
SORRY.... I JUST KNOW ABOUT WHAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH MYSELF.
THERE'S A LOT OF KNOWLEDGABLE GUYS IN THE MAIL LIST.
I'M SURE SOMEONE WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS FOR OUR INSTALLATION.
GOOD LUCK!
Thom

>Thanks,
>
>Mitch

>email: mitchman@oneworld.owt.com
>web:  http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/

===                                                              ===
===       Thomas F. Peluso           Electronics Development     ===
===       Eaton Corporation          Technical & Quality Center  ===
===       170 Industry Drive         (412) 787-6500 - Ext. 6930  ===
===       Pittsburgh, PA 15275       (412) 787-6593 (fax)        ===
===       E-Mail address:            tfp@tsil.net                ===
===       Packet Radio address:      KF3V@W2XO.PA.USA.NOAM       ===
===       E-Mail for schedule of FCC Exam sessions for both      ===
===         FCC Commericial and Amateur Radio Licensing.         ===
===   PLEASE visit my WEBPAGE and be sure to sign the guestbook  ===
===           HOMEPAGE ADDRESS = http://www.tsil.net/~tfp        ===