Re: Seattle List Members?

At 10:45 AM 10/31/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Are there any list members in the Seattle/Portland Area? Just thinking we
>could do a GT..

Hey Pat,

I just spent almost two weeks in the Portland area. My fiancee lives there.
Would have liked to have met you and checked out your GLX. I noticed a lot
of VWs in that area. They're sparse in my neck of the woods. In fact, like
when I drive my old Corvettes, it's like a brotherhood... honking at each
other. I find that the GLX drivers do it here.

In Philadelphia, where I was working the past few weeks, I noticed that
they have SCADS of VWs and, therefore, that brotherhood doesn't seem as
important. Of course, I was in a rental car so why would they honk at a
Pontiac Grand Prix! hahahahahahaha

Sorry I missed you. Next time I'm there, I'll let you know. By the way, the
most interesting thing about the northwest is that absence of potholes or
patched potholes. My state could learn much about how to take care of roads
and treat them for snowy conditions.

See ya!
Thom