Re: help w/ chips

Just E-Mail Garrett and send him a $100 It's well worth it.. I love my
chip.. It's so much fun to drive

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 Jetta GLX, Tornado Red, Garrett Chip, Akimoto, Air Bath, ABT Feet
Grabers, Lighting Smoked, Euro Markers and Switch.
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"