Repair wheel, not replace!

Greetings all!

	Well the  news on the wife's arguement with the curb - no damage and the
wheel is still functional! Visions of $1000 repair bills were replaced with
a $50 bill for a new alignment. Anyone in the Washington DC area, Fairfax
Volkswagon has a pretty good service department. Anyway, the wheel is
cosmetically marred (two spokes are scratched and gouged) and I was
wondering if anyone knew of any wheel  repair places in the DC area. George
Achorn gave me the name of one, Ye Old Wheel Shop, in Laural MD (thanks
George!), but I'm looking to shop around a bit to get the best deal. Anyone
in the DC area have to go through this and have a place they could
recommend? I not in an emergency rush, but I would like to do it before the
winter sets in.

Thanks in advance,

	Steve Saulnier
	95 GTi VR6
	96 Jetta GlX (scarred for life)
	(and lucky to not have had to go through the horror stories some of you
people have experienced)