RE: CD-Changer for Bose System in 98 GL

Just open your fuse box (drivers side), unscrew the fuse box door so you
have a larger opening to work in.  Remove the "relay" that has a bunch of
slots cut in the top of it.  If you look close you'll see the small speaker
behind the slots staring at you.

One word of caution, the alarm will not work now no matter what.

Don't forget to turn off your lights!  It's a small price to pay for an
alarm that constantly reminds you that your German car was built in Mexico.
:)

Mitch

email: mitchman@oneworld.owt.com
web:  http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/