Just installed smoked lights..

Ok I just installed my Smoked Bumper Reflectors. Now I see this can be a
problem, I have front smoked Amber lights, Rear Smoked Amber Lights, now
Smoked (White Lights for bumper reflectors and euro sidemarkers...that
ain't cool..

Any suggestions, can you buy Amber Bulbs? Or can I rip out the Amber Film
in the turn signals?

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 Tornado Red Jetta GLX VR6, Abt Pedals, Akimoto Intake, Air Bath, Vento
Badge, Bonrath P-Lifts, Smoked Euro Sides, Bumper Reflectors, Dummy Panel,
Turn Lense, Euro Switch, no DRL, Garrett Chip, Leather, Alpine AiNET
HeadUnit, Alpine AiNET 12 Disc Changer.
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"