Meanwhile, on a better note...

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     I took my Jetta GLX in for an oil change this morning. (Get a load of
     this, a local dealer just exchanged ownership and had a grand opening
     $9.95 oil change and filter for all VW's.  A VR6 filter costs $17.00!
     what a deal!) So it is in there and I'm waiting and start to ask some
     questions.  First I would like to say that I have had really bad
     experiences at VW dealers much like others on this list (namely
     Carlsen VW, Porsche, Audi in Palo Alto) BUT Sunnyvale VW in Sunnyvale
     Ca is terrific.  I recomend them to anyone that needs dealer work.

     Now get a load of this.  One can order and they will install any
     Neuspeed parts on your VW and still honor the VW warranties.  In their
     showroom they have Jettas with lowering springs, in their parts
     counter they have P-flows and P-chips, swaybars etc.  HERE is the
     clencher, I asked if they extend this to Cam shafts and they said YES.
      They will install VR6 cams and still honor the VW 10/100000 warranty.

     Something to think about.  All VW dealers are NOT created equally.  It
     also doesn't hurt that New Dimensions is 5 min away.

     andy