Coming up at jetta.aosi.net

Well I have finally got some future events scheduled for the VW Jetta
Homepage ChatRoom.  On Wednesday October 29 Don will be holding a tech
session from 6pm Pacific Time till whenever everyone leaves.  I will
have TSB's available for download from my ftp server.  If any of you
need something specific discussed let me know and I will try to get all
the VW materials on that subject possible.  If any of you out there are
considered a "expert" in some VW field please email me also because I
would to have to hold a chat session as well.  In the future we might be
having a tech from Koni come on as well as a engine tuner. Keep checking
the pages to see what is up and coming.  Finally, I have decided to
create a section on my site devoted to VW Products featured right here
on the vr6 mailing lists.  So all of you who have products let me know
so I can get in touch with you and get the info I need.  This is not
intended for commercial purposes...I just want you guys to get your
products noticed out there in www-land.  Thanks for dealing with a long
winding message everyone...I promise, no more mention of the board for
awhile ;)

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
http://jetta.aosi.net