Re: [Fwd: I be Gettin a Jetta GLX]

At 01:07 AM 10/24/97 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi Jeremy,
>
>Welcome to Scott Volkswagen Land. Thanks for your inquiry regarding the new
>Jetta GLX. I doubt your dealer will be able to produce a car for you at the
>numbers he is quoting. If this ends up being the case please let me know.
>You might be able to get a non leather car for these numbers though.

Hmmm... Scott VW... the words bring about bad memories. If your in the
RI/eastern Ma area, try VW of N. Attleboro. I received MUCH better service
and a much better price on my 97 GLX there.

Scott's service department is good, but the sales department has a bit to
learn.

You probably know this already but check Edmunds, Kelly Bluebook and
Carpoint for dealer invoice prices and have them with you when you cut your
deal. They undermine the dealer's leverage and in some cases, leave them
speechless to the fact you know far more about the car than they do.

- -Dave Rizzolo
 97 GLX black on black leather