Garrett Vs. Autotech Q-chip

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     For VR6 motors.

     Has anyone switched from a Q-chip to the Garrett chip.  I have a
     Q-chip and have been quite pleased with it.  Is the Garrett going to
     be any better.  I have heard many of you talk about how great the
     Garrett chip is but really no comparisons.  For all of you with the
     chip is this the only aftermarket chip you have tried, or did you
     switch from something else?  I have an OBD I car so I'm especially
     interested in info on that, but all is welcome.
     andy