VW Jetta Homepage

I have updated the ChatRoom Schedule.  Next week, Don will be on to
answer any service related questions.  I will also have all the
available TSB's on my FTP server.  If there is anything you want/need
please let me know in the next week so I can have it prepared for you.
For the schedule please go to my web page http://jetta.aosi.net or
directly to the ChatRoom Schedule Page at
http://jetta.aosi.net/html/schedule_of_events.html.  Thanks  (see PS and
PPS below)

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
http://jetta.aosi.net

PS.  Any of you going to the AutoX down in San Diego the weekend of Nov.
1/2?  Is so let me know and we will hook up!

PPS.  Could someone please pass this on the Corrado Mailing List and the
VW Watercooled Usenet Group?  I don't have access to it currently.  If
you do, let me know that you did :)  Thanks!