Re: Performance Upgrade Pro's and Con's (LONG)

>Also Exhausts, I am looking at the Stainless Steel Autotech Exhaust, and
>the Tectonics and wonder if anyone has had Bad vs Good experiences with
>these?

We put a Autotech exhaust on our 95 GLX. Got it for only $300 during a sale. The
installation was pretty easy (except for having to cut the over-the-axle pipe.
Sounds Great! That big old tip looks much better than the girly-man single that
it had before. You can feel a little extra seat of the pants performance,
especially at high rpm or full throttle situations. We've had it through two
winters and its holding up very well (we live in snow country). The 304 SS works
great.

HtH
Cab
'95 GLX