Performance Upgrade Pro's and Con's (LONG)

I am purchasing my first intake and decided with P-FLO. However, I see two
models for my Vehicle, One is like a Foam Filter the other is the
Traditional K&N Style Filter. Is there a difference between the two? (Other
than Foam Vs K&N)..

Also Exhausts, I am looking at the Stainless Steel Autotech Exhaust, and
the Tectonics and wonder if anyone has had Bad vs Good experiences with
these?

Chips, P-Chips, AMS, Chocolate Chips, Here a Chip there a Chip.....

I am thinking about the chip from Autotech (I think it's autotech) It
extends your rev limiter doesn't do away with it. I heard that is a fairly
safe way to go..

Suspension:

Right now that Spax 24-Way Adjustable looks like it is a good choice, again
any Pro's and Con's?

Other upgrades include, Euro Side Markers, VR6 Throttle Body, ABT Pedals,
Carbon Fiber dash kit..

Patrick Sherman
psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 GLX VR6