Re: upgrades

Chris,

I have a P-Flo I will sell you cheep.  I had an extra chip however I sold
It. . .sorry.  You will feel the difference  with the Autotech Q-Chip from
the stock chip just in the over all range of torch, from 2700 up to 7000.
Autotech has a webpage at www.autotech.com.  I'm sure that some of the more
other members can explain the details of of the inter works of the P-Flo
and the Por Q-Chip to you better than I can.

Regards,
Chris DuBach
'97 GLX B/B