Other: Car Max

	I had my first visit to Carmax today. What an experience. Except for the
total lack of VWs I was thoroughly impressed with the setup, smoothness,
thoroughness, and cleanliness simply amazed me. VW Stock included 2 96
Passats, 1 94, and 2 A2 Jettas. Big Deal. Still, I couldn't help but
imagine what a Carmax full of VWs, MBs, BMWs, Porsches and Audis would be
like. How cool would that be. I'd drive a state away to buy one from them.
These places are crazy. If you ever want to go one place that has an area
for your kids to play and to testdrive just about every competitor for VW,
this is definitely the place.
	You can go in, run a search on a particular car, see their stock on the
computer, print out info, pricing, and a photo. All before you ever leave
the showroom. Yeesh. LAter-G