Re: OBD-II and P-Flow Results!

The last time I had my car on the dyno I tried it with vs. without cone,
and with K&N vs. stock paper filter.  Removing the cone got one (yes, 1)
more HP; and a new K&N registered one (1) HP _less_ than a new original
VW paper filter.  As other folks have pointed out, these numbers are
below the margin of measurement error, so one could say that they were a
wash.  (BTW the car had a P-chip and stock exhaust.)

Didn't get a chance to try with vs. without pre-screen, or stock vs.
P-chip.

Cheers,
- - Bob T.
  '96 GTI VR6 75k miles