Re: Hot Flash

I checked with my dealer, the Service Mamager says my sunfoof should work
and to bring it in for warranty service work.  Wouldn't ya know!   Thanks
to Bryan and you all for the cool information, I would have dismissed it as
though I diden't get that feture with the car.  I think I would like the
keyless remote option anyway. . .next project!

Regards,
Chris