Re: Hot Flash

As an interesting note, the two of us with this problem seem to have
cars manufacturered around the same time (Chris -- 11/96, Me --
10/96).  I'm the one whose dealer said the '97 GLX's didn't have the
feature.  I tend to agree with the rest of you here as you have
different interests in mind.

Also as a note on mine.  Yes, I do know how the system works.  I use
the windows all the time, and have tried several times to get the
sunroof to work.  Also, the battery has been disconnected several
times for stereo work.  Seems either the dealer was right (fat chance)
or I have a bad relay or lose wire.  Either way, the next dealer I see
will have a chance to correct this.

Thanks for all your comments.
Bryan