Re: Hot Flash

Mine DOES WORK and I DO NOT have keyless remote!
Try unhooking the battery, then if it still doesn't work.....
call the dealer back and tell him that he is mistaken and you need service!

I'd tell you to call VW Customer Relations about that dealer that told
you it was not a feature on your car, but I've dealt with VW before and
you're better off telling your priest, minister or rabbi about it! VW
Customer Relations levaes MUCH to be desired!

Good luck Chris!
Thom