Re: quick note:

Bryan,

The 97 GLX windows & sunroof CAN be controlled by the door key! Mine quit
for a while and it can be RESET by unhooking the battery cables for a few
minutes. I didn't fix mine myself. It was due in for regularly scheduled
maintenance so the dealer did it. I did, however, mention that I was told
it can be reset by unhooking the battery and they agreed.

Be sure to check your manual to see how this is done. YOu have to
horotate the key AND HOLD IT for the windows/sunroof to open/close. It
takes a bit getting used to the first few times you do it.

BUT YES!!! THE 97 DOES HAVE WINDOW/SUNROOF CONTROL WITH THE DOOR KEY!!!
Good Luck!
Thom