RE: Fubas and flames (short or long)

Message text written by INTERNET:jettaglx@igtc.COM
>When I got my Alpine installed, the installer had two different adaptors=
=2E
One for $7 and one for $11. We tried both and neither one had much AM
reception. (I could manually tune in KGO, but it's 50,000 watts and right=

down the street, so it can probably be picked up by a kid with braces.)

Puzzled, we hooked up a standard POS straight antenna and it worked great=
=2E
Then we hooked up the Clarion deck again and *it* worked great. Then we
check the voltage and it read 11.5v coming from the middle of the Clarion=

deck. I said I'd check some sources, so I drove away.
<

I have two Jetta with the Fuba antenna and they both have poor AM recepti=
on
when near power lines. =