Re: Cruise Control problem -- problem located

Hey...I don't know if anyone has answered your questions yet, but I have a
97 GLX that had the same problem upon delivery and they told me that it
was due to a broken clip that is suppossed to hold the clutch.  They
replaced under warranty and I have had no problems since.

Just thought you might want to know.
Hakan.

'97 Black Jetta GLX