RE: Higher than 92 Octane (Northwest Post)

With a knock sensing ignition you want the good stuff. The ignition can
take advantage of the octane and advance ignition timing to the maximum
safest point with pre-detonation (or pinging). The more advance you
have, the more horsepower the car makes. If you bought a GLX for fun,
the premium is a must. Keep the system clean too...

Craig
95 GLX