Re: sh*tty lease terms (long)

Greetings

Couple of quick pointers

1/ Auto-by-tel costs money, I couldn't afford to join them as the per
car added cost wouldn't make sense.

2/ I have had dealings with a number of customers who get a good price
via Auto-by-tel and then the dealer stacks in a load of prep fees etc.

3/ 1998 Jetta GLX's are in more than abundant supply I am selling them
for a $100 over invoice. Last year was different but VW has screwed up (
surprise surprise !!!!!) and built too many. there is also $400 cash
back so if you have your own financing you should actually pay $300
under invoice.

Hope this helps a little......