Re: WANTED: Factory Alloys

I'm wondering who is selling the Garrett chip.  Anyone want to put their
2 cents in re: what their experience is with the chip and the vendor
they purchased it from?

Also, anyone know if the HD Bilstiens have made the crossing yet....I
gave up waiting months ago, and have been riding around on the bump
stops for toooo long (I don't recomend this BTW)!  I have to put
something on my 95 GLX now!  Any recomendations short of a full blown
coil over set up.  My first thought was the Sofsport springs & the
Bilstiens.  Any suggestions would be gladly accepted.

Lastly, I put a new set of plugs and wires on today....they came from
Autotech.  As I was snaping the wires back into the loom, one of the
wires coating was ripped at each tab as I snapped the wire into
position.  Has this happened to anyone?  Did I just get a bad wire, or
are all of them going to have this happen.  I paid good money for them
and they are German factory looking replacements.  Obviously, they are
going back on Monday morning.
Any thoughts??

Thanks

Steve