GLX sound system

Update on radio security:

I asked a couple of days ago how to activate the security feature on my '98
GLX Bose head unit.  These are the instructions that I used to perform this:

1. Turn radio on.
2. Hold Seek and lower Scan buttons until Code and then 1000 is displayed.
3. Enter code.
4. Hold Seek and lower Scan buttons again until Safe is displayed.
5. Remove key from ignition and now light blinks.

Thanks to cmorgan02@sprynet.com (Christopher Morgan) who supplied this
information to me.  Also, I've found the amp and have also found that there
are 10 speakers total for the Bose system.

Couple more questions:

1.  Where can I purchase the VW tool(s) to remove the radio from the dash?  I
understand that they probably don't readily sell them to the general public,
but I want to be able to pull the radio if I want to install an aftermarket
radio.

2.  Are there any direct CD changers out there that will install with no mods
using the factory prewiring?  I know that there has been some recent mail on
this, but there was alot of confusion as to what was really what.

Thanks AGAIN.

Chuck
'98 GLX
Black w/ Black Leather