Re: Autotech Delivers

Jeff Newton wrote:

> I thought the GLX and GTI had a stock rear stress bar?  Is this not
> adequate?

They have stock rear SWAY bars.  The Jetta being a sedan, kinda has
as built in rear stress bar joining the two rear shock towers.

The GTi/Golf does not have one and as a result, has more body flex
than the Jetta.  The rear stress bar eliminates this body flex.

I highly recamend a rear stress bar of any kind to all GTi/Golf
drivers.

- --
Mike

Mike Bigus ==> gtivr6r@chicagonet.net  >> GTi NUT 1 <<
'96 GTi VR6 Tornado Red with a 3/96 born on date