Somethin' for the Jetta fans...

>> This is being sent for a 2nd time because the list was down <<

Hey everyone,

I haven't openly advertised my website, but I'm going to do it now because it
actually looks pretty hot right now because I found some new racing Vento
pics and some new W12 pics. If you would like to check it out, go to...

http://members.aol.com/flyinvr6/indexvr6.html

I hope everyone enjoys it, and I welcome any feedback. I'm sure someone will
have a problem with me advertising my own site like this, and I apologize in
advance, but I may only do this 2 or 3 times a year.

ps.- I have a friend who has a Projectzwo Jetta that was put together by VW
Sport who is going to be stopping by my place here on Long Island hopefully
next Tuesday. His car has been photographed by European Car and will probably
be in one of the next couple issues. Hopefully I can sneak a few pics myself
and get them on my website before EC. If anyone wants to come by and check it
out with myself and a whole bunch of other CCA members, let me know.

Take care everyone,
- -FlyinVR6@aol.com
\X/ Read Drivers Wanted \X/