Re: VR6 30,000 mile maintenance -Reply

In a message dated 97-11-18 17:40:47 EST, tfp@tsil.net writes:

<< Hey Vojin,

 I joined the VW club too and haven't used it once! I got a shirt (that
 doesn't fit)... I got an Road Atlas (which I already had)... I got a
 calling card (which I didn't need - fiancee works for phone company)... I
 got a sticker for my window which had the white colors in the VW logo
 streaked... I got the discount like you too. HOWEVER, my dealership
 (Day-Apollo, Coraopolis, PA) quarterly sends out coupons which blow the
 club ones away....  20 or 25% off parts AND labor! I've not gotten ANY
 benefit from the club. And why don't new owners get enrolled into the club
 for free anyway? I've bought other makes of vehicles and had similar
 offerings INCLUDED. I guess that's VW!

 Thom >>

Why did you enroll???  Ask for a refund and be quiet.

Erik