Tires:Merchant's Warehouse Outlet

I was in Mansassass VA today and drove past what seems to be the corporate
headquarters of the Merchant's Tire chain. Around the side it said
warehouse outlet, but it didn't seem like much a a store front and I was in
a hurry. Does anyone know anything about this chain and if that is their
factory outlet. If it is anything like NTW or the like they might have a
nice deal on tires and or wheels that might make it worth another check.
Anyone have any ideas?-G